How to get a voucher

How to access our food parcels

We have created a reliable and simple system to help people access our food parcels.

If you live in the Frome BA11 area or surrounding villages you are entitled to access our food parcels. These can be issued by a number of referral agencies in the town.

To get a referral, you must have contact with one of the agencies below. If you are already being supported by one of these agencies they can also refer you for a food parcel.


  • Mendip Citizens Advice
  • Frome Health
  • Connectors
  • Frome Medical Practice
  • Frome Health Visitors
  • Frome Job Centre
  • Mendip Housing
  • Officers
  • Somerset CCS
  • The Pod
  • The Bridge Cafe
  • Social Services
  • Fair Housing For Frome
  • Elim Connect Centre
  • All Frome Schools
  • Frome Learning
  • Partnership
  • Mental Health Support Wells
  • Housing Associations

If you have any issues getting a referral for a food parcel

Please ring the Fair Frome office on 01373 488578 and our staff will try and assist.

Contact us