Fair Frome relies on financial support from individual donors, grants and trusts to deliver our projects.
In order to do the fantastic work we do we rely on the support of the community within Frome. If you would like to support us financially with either a one off donation or a regular contribution please go to our Local Giving page
Fair Frome will provide volunteers with…
- The opportunity to gain new skills and experiences.
- The chance to work with other people to widen social circles, make new friends and meet people from a range of backgrounds.
- Training, support and supervision.
- The opportunity to be part of a committed team putting something back into your community.
- A robust system under which to work which will provide you with a safe and rewarding working environment.
- Monthly coffee mornings for our volunteers.
We are looking for Volunteers who can…
- Cook for community lunch events and/ or help co-ordinate the community lunch programme
- Help with DIY and maintenance.
- Fundraising including street collections, and attendance at community events.
- Office administration including office based tasks such as letter writing, creating flyers, taking minutes, updating our website etc.
- IT technical support. Please either email us on: [email protected] or Telephone us on 07714587129