There are lots of different ways you can get involved in supporting Fair Frome and the Frome Food Bank. We will continue to run volunteer events throughout the year so you can learn more about what we do and why in the meantime please download one of our Volunteer registration forms here and more information about volunteering for Fair Frome…..
Support the Food Bank and our other projects in lots of different ways including:
- Collecting food from donation points across town delivering them to a central store.
- Sorting and Packing Food with a team of others on a regular rota basis.
- Cooking for Community Dining events and awareness raising at community events.
- Coordinating and Organising Events, support with promotion and delivery.
- Helping with DIY and maintenance.
- Fundraising including street collections, and attendance at community events.
- Office Admi
nistration including office based tasks such as filing and typing.
- Data Entry entering information on a data system
- IT technical support
- Hospitality meeting and greeting people
What time commitment will I need to give?
This can be flexible depending on your circumstances and the work to be undertaken. You may decide to give 2 hours a month, a couple of hours a week or whole days.
How long you spend is not as important as what you do when you volunteer. A steady routine often helps so that you can plan for all the other things you do in life.
What will be expected of me?
Fair Frome is a team of people all working together to make a difference to others living in Frome, most of whom are volunteers.
We ask that you:
- Turn up when you say you are going to
- Let us know when an emergency means you are unable to come at a time you have said you could.
- Follow our policies and procedures which are there to keep you and everyone else safe.
- Act as an ambassador for us in line with our values and beliefs.