Fair Frome Furniture Bank
Our Furniture Bank works to support the local community with essential household items including furniture, white goods, kitchen items, small electricals and tvs. Where possible we will repair cookers and washing machines. Furniture Bank recipients must be referred through our referral system. A list of typical referrers can be found below. If you are unsure if you are able to referre someone, please contact us for advice.
Items are free and delivered to people in BA11 area and the surrounding villages. We also assist clients with small household issues and small repairs through our financial assistance scheme.
- The client must reside within BA11 or surrounding villages
- Moving to a property within the BA11 or surrounding villages
- Moving from supported housing into their own home
- Clients who demonstrate they are unable to afford to purchase or repair the requested items
- There are many reasons why people may need help. Please feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Social Workers
- Community Agents
- The YMCA
- The Health Connectors
- The Job Centre
- The Health Centre
- Housing Agents
- Local Community Charitable Organisations
- Citizens Advice
“I cannot thank you all enough for providing us with, and then arranging a repair for the washing machine… You have changed our lives for the better, and even that is a bit of an understatement”
Young mother in Frome
“Fair Frome helped us with new beds for the children. It’s helped us so much and we can’t thank them enough for their support”
DONATIONS – Our Furniture Bank is currently full so we are only able to accept a limited number of donations. If you have items to donate please ring us or contact us to see if we are able to accept your donations.
If you are a referrer or wish to donate items to our Furniture Bank, please contact us via the contact form below: